December 22nd, 2011
Motion design & post stuff for Marco Grandia & vijf890 @ De Grot
Creatie: Wilbert Leering, Marco Grandia, Marco Jongeneel
Productie: De Filmwinkel
Regisseur: Marco Grandia
D.O.P.: Berta Banacloche
Post-productie: De Grot
Muziek: Only Seven Left & Arno Krabman
May 23rd, 2011
The Movie Club Zeus by David Verbeek will be released in dutch cinema on june 9th 2011.
I’ve done the design and animation for the openingsequence and developed the in-film titles which were continued by waanzee. I will post up the complete openingsequence with my next website update or you can check it on the silverscreen starting june 9th!
Go to the clubzeus facebook page for updates.
February 24th, 2011
This is the basic titledesign i made for the upcoming horror / fantasy film The Captured Bird.
A short film by director Jovanka Vuckovic and executive producer Guillermo del Toro.
I was asked to work on the project and just finished the design on the film’s teaser poster together with Richard Raaphorst who asked me to do titledesign for his current project Frankenstein’s army. ( Which is a totally different story about nazi-zombie’s. ) Anyway, stay up to date about Jovanka’s project here.
October 19th, 2010
The moving finger writes and, having writ, moves on…
Does moving type move you? Kinetic typography has become almost as crucial a weapon for motion designers as typography itself is for their graphic-design counterparts. In this DVD Collection, we bring together some 35 motion works that involve text that moves – be it “scrolling’, “dynamic” or “fluid”, as the different techniques are known.
One movie-maker even predicts that a kinetic approach will be brought to bear as part of the new technology that is changing the face of print publication – iPads, Kindles and the like. The idea of words and letters that change shape or colour as you read them has been around for more than 100 years, but it could be on the verge of its biggest breakthrough yet.
- “1 A.M.” by Adul Kokapan
- “Sweetheart” MV for The Wave Pictures by Ben Reed
- “Symphonies” MV for Dan Black featuring Kid Cudi by Chic & Artistic
- “PsychoTypograph” by Cocoe
- “Futura Lobo” by Colin Evoy Sebestyen
- “Come to Rochester” by Constant Revest a.k.a. knst
- “78rpm-Mp3” by Dan Flynn
- “Dead Sea” by Daniel Teliants
- “A Beautiful Mind” by David Lee Andrejowich
- “Folder Type” by Emilio Gomariz
- “Domenica Premiere” by Federico Pascali
- “5NATIONS” by Fubah
- “There’s no cure for stupidity” by Herrjaapmans
- Typographic Experiments by HOAX
- “Only Man” MV for Audio Bullys by Jonas & Francois
- “Divisive” MV for We Have Band by Jul & Mat
- “Wait” by Marcus Eckert
- AIGA: Celebrate Michigan Design Title Sequence by Marcus Mullins
- Mercedes BAS by Mate Steinforth
- “Class of 2010” by Maxime Bruneel
- “Night Out” by Micael Klok
- Kinetic Typography “Idiocracy” by Nathan Campbell
- “My Place” MV for The Navigators by Pavel Fuksa
- Ministry of Sound “Session 7” by Ruffmercy
- “Writenow2010” by Sander Brouwer
- “Acorn” by Scott VanArsdale
- “Flickermood 2.0” by Sebastian Lange
- Turn Motion Graphics by Sesshu Abe
- Spay and Neuter Commercial by Seth Akkerman
- Standard Chartered “Here For Good” by Stefan Sagmeister
- “Amanallah” MV for Mike Slott by Stuart Langfield
- Danish Music Awards 09 by Stupid Studio
- “Bart’s Blackboard” by Work Club
+ much much more!
All Region DVD
8 page Frenchfold insert
Buy it now at IdNProshop
September 14th, 2010
Today a came across an old pitch i had done for the GeenDadenMaarWoorden ( Not Deeds But Words ) Festival last year. Sadly it was lost, but im happy i found this part of the pitch. It would have never seen the light of day again.
August 9th, 2010
Sarah Domogala’s Documentary All We Ever Wanted will be broadcasted on 11-09-2010 -> 20:30 -> NED3 -> VPRO.
A film by Sarah Mathilde Domogala
produced by 100%halal & Mint film in coproduction with VPRO winner IDFA scenario price 2008
“If you do something, you want to be really good at it. And if you’re not, you have to find something that you’re better at than others”.
2010. The sky is the limit. Everyone can be a star and everyone can be beautiful and popular. So why aren’t you? Your dreams and your possibilities are big and wild and endless. Where do you begin? In an environment of more is better, ‘enough’ is like the horizon – always receding.
ALL WE EVER WANTED is a film about young, creative, ambitious people living the big-city-life. They seem to have it all with their great looks, fashionable outfits and lifting careers. In this highly visual time-document we discover what doesn’t fit in this picture perfect; the price they pay to be in that spot.
11 AUGUSTUS NED 3 20.30
for more information anne at 100procenthalal.nl
June 30th, 2010
This friday the 2nd of July Still and Restlucht are screened at Cinerama Rotterdam.
Both short films contain titles by me. So if you’re in the area drop by to check them on the silverscreen!
Still: A short movie by Gwendolyn Keasberry
Restlucht: A short movie by Genja Ferschtman
Friday july 2nd
May 6th, 2010
I’m finding spare time to work on a personal project which will (hopefully) end up as printed matter. This has been in my head for years. It started in 1998 when i discovered that cartography can be amazingly beautiful. Data-visualisation at it’s best.
I started making random landscapes in vector images. This is what im doing now, but i’m combining it with natural elements and textures. I’m trying to get a more organic, natural look yet still having the technical feel of cartography to it. Abstract imagery that in my vision could be country’s.
I’m still navigating here, but my goal is to realise a series of prints this summer.